|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Usage||for Industrial Machinery|
|Manufacturer Series||FR-CS80 SERIES|
|Motor Power||0.4 KW|
|Input Phase||1 - Phase|
Inverter; Rated Power: 0,4kW; 1x200-240V; Rated Current: 2,5A; IP20Description:
Features And User Benefits
- Compact size achieved by a low heat generation design.
Space saving due to side-by-side installation.
- General-purpose magnetic flux vector control.
- Reduced wiring check time.
- General-purpose magnetic flux vector control
Due to the general-purpose magnetic flux vector control the inverter is providing high level torque even at low speed, without the need of encoder.
- Fast-response current limit
Operation continues and the overcurrent alarm is not activated even if there is a sudden change in load
- DC Bus connection for energy saving
The DC Bus connectivity makes it possible to save energy within the system, and even makes it possible to connect a brake chopper or a regenerating unit.
- Easy Plug-and-play connection to HMI (GOT) via RS485
When the inverter function “Automatic connection” is enabled, the inverter can communicate with the GOT 2000 series via RS-485, by simply connecting the HMI.
- Continuous operation function at instantaneous power failure
Even in the event of an instantaneous power failure, motor operation continues without coasting and production is maintained.
- Power failure time deceleration-to-stop function
The motor decelerates to a stop without coasting when a power failure or an undervoltage occurs. This function is useful for stopping the motor to prevent danger.
- Increased excitation deceleration
The deceleration time can be reduced without using a brake resistor. The tact time can be reduced for a transfer line or the similar.
- S-pattern acceleration/deceleration
An S-pattern is maintained from the present frequency to the target frequency; therefore it is possible to reduce shock impact during acceleration/deceleration and prevent load shifts.
- Multi-speed function (up to 15-speed switching operation)
Operation speeds can be pre-set via parameters. This means that the user can adjust machine speed easily.
- Protected in hazardous environments
The circuit board coating conforms to IEC 60721-3-3 3C2/3S2 for improved environmental resistance.
- Delivery Time: Ready Stock